The Atlanta Quilt Study Group is beyond excited to be hosting our First Annual Atlanta Quilt Study Symposium this September 27, 28, and 29, 2019!!!
** REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 1st! **
- A total of 3 days of immersion in the study of antique and vintage quilts.
- A rare opportunity to bring your own antique or vintage quilt treasures and learn more about them from experts in the field!
- 2 days of quilt study, show and tell, and lectures from two prominent speakers:
- A third day of quilt study and sewing inspired by an antique crazy quilt with Tara Miller of The Quilt District.
- The joy of bonding with your quilt community tribe.
We’re meeting at Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings! It’s a lovely venue that embraces the history of the Vinings area… and it’s easy to get to (i.e., minimal traffic hassle). The Public House, a full service restaurant and bar, is on site. We’ll have a block of double rooms available at a special rate ($139) so you can bunk up with a quilty buddy and stay put all weekend!